Nekton and Reef Ecology Laboratory from Northwestern Biological Research Centre (CIBNOR) from 2012-2015.
- “Effect of ocean acidification on the reefs of the Mexican Pacific, genetic landscape, climate reconstruction and coral growth” CB-CONACYT, La Paz, México.
Reef System Laboratory of Autonomous University of Baja California Sur (UABCS) from 2007-2012.
- “Potential distribution of coral reefs on the Mexican Pacific and their vulnerability to climate change”, SEMARNAT-CONACYT. La Paz, México.
- “Status and monitoring of reef areas in the Panamanian Pacific: Current status and future scenarios of change to environmental impacts”, in collaboration with Conservation International NGO, Walton Family Foundation and Universidad Autónoma de Baja California Sur. México-Panamá.
- “Monitoring Indicators at the National Park Archipelago Espiritu Santo” NIPARAJA NGO-UABCS, México.
- “Selecting priority reef conservation and management indicator groups of Veracruz Reef System” FOMIX, México.
- “Recreational use of the protected area of flora and fauna Cabo San Lucas” CONANP-SEMARNAT México.
- Geography, Modernity and Globalisation (GEOG 122 201) University of British Columbia, 2017
Teacher (part time):
- Science Teacher and Lab Assistant at St. Johns private school, La Paz, BCS. 2013-2016.
- Geography Teacher at St. Johns private school, La Paz. BCS. 2015-2016.
Freelance consultant and partner at Mares y Costas S.C.
- Aquaculture nutrition laboratory at CIBNOR working with aquaponics of tilapia and aromatic herbs, México 2013.
- “P.A.C.E. Outreach Program of Science in Education, CIBNOR, México 2009-2016.
- Experimental Biology laboratory at CICIMAR-IPN working with artificial reefs and ornamental fisheries, México 2007.